Institute of Social Studies Trust recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy.
This policy describes what information we collect when you (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Visitor’) are on/access www.isstindia.org (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Website’) and how we use it.
1. Visitor's Information: The website collects basic information that includes IP address and geographic location of the visitor; date of visit to the website; duration spent on the website and the number of times the website has been visited by the visitor; the referral website used to access our website; device, operating system and browser used by visitor to access the website; the pages in the website the visitor has accessed and the type of file accessed. IP logs will be deleted after a 90 day retention period as required by law.
2. Use of Google Analytic Software: Google Universal Analytics software is also used on the Website. It does not collect personally identifiable information such as name or email address, but does collect the information as described in section 1.
A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that Website can send to the Visitor’s browser, which may then be stored on the Visitor’s hard drive. If the Visitor is concerned about her/his privacy and the use of cookie technology the web browser may be set to notify when she/he receives a cookie. The Visitor may also set his/her browser to refuse the cookies our site attempts to send you.
4. How we use information collected: Information collected is used for internal record keeping, site administration as well as for analysis of Website usage and trends, through aggregation of the information collected. Information gathered using Google Universal Analytics software is only used in aggregate in order to improve the site; we do not personalize any content based on these multi-session cookies.
A Visitor may opt out of Google Analytics Software on the Website by using an ad block software while visiting the Website. No commercial use of the information collected will be done. Information collected will not be shared with third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
5. Security of this Information: In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable electronic procedures have been put in place, to safeguard and secure the information collected.
This policy is in effect unless notified otheriwise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Institute of Social Studies Trust. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Institute of Social Studies Trust, hereafter called ISST. ISST offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from on this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, partners, collaborators and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Website terms: By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our contents for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. General Conditions: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
3. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Informations: We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. Modifications to the Website: We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
5. Products or Services: Products or services for the Website refer to the courses and events orgnised by ISST. Certain services may be available exclusively through the website. All the products or services in case of ISST are fully sponsored. However, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We do not warrant that the any products, services, information, obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. Optional tools: We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
8. Third party Links: Certain content, products and services available via our Website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
9. Visitor comments, feedback and other submissions: If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example entries for job or volunteer) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us, excluding your personal information. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
11. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions: Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
12. Prohibited Uses: In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or=, scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability: We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation or conditions of any kind.
In no case shall Institute of Social Studies Trust, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation loss of data, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of Website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. Indemnifications: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Institute of Social Studies Trust and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of the breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
15. Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. Terminations: The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by ceasing to use our website.
17. Entire Agreement: The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
18. Governing Law: These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
19. Changes to Terms of Service: You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
20. Contact Information: Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
ISST does not have any provisions that allow for refund of the donations done by the users on our website. In case of any issue relating to donations, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.